Licensed Plumbing Technician Application
Day Plumbing is currently seeking an experienced plumbing technician who will work as part of a dynamic team to consistently demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality craftsmanship. We are looking for a highly motivated, dependable, and hardworking service professional to undertake a variety of tasks. Plumbing technicians will be responsible for aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of plumbing systems in both residential and light commercial settings. In addition, maintaining a professional appearance and attitude at all times is imperative. Day Plumbing offers competitive pay, an ample benefits package, and consistent, long-term employment growth opportunities.
Weekdays and Rotating On-Call Schedule
401(k) or other retirements, Clothing/uniform allowance, Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Holidays, PTO, Company Vehicle, Annual Tool Allowance, Cell Phone & iPad
- In-depth understanding of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
- Ability to safely handle and use power tools, plumbing tools, and electronic test equipment
- Understanding of current plumbing regulations and state codes
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems and appliances
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Able to work well as a team
- Great at problem solving
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential and light commercial applications
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and complete plumbing service calls with attention to existing infrastructure (ex. electrical wiring)
- Installation of plumbing systems in new construction and remodel settings
- Adherence to the highest standards of safety and quality, as well as abiding by plumbing code and regulations
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction
Each candidate will undergo a background check for DMV history to ensure drivability.
Based upon Experience & Licensing
The physical demands below are examples of tasks that must be met to successfully perform this job – Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally.
Associate Degree preferred, but not required.
Special License/Certifications Required:
Current Journey-person or Master Plumbing License Preferred
2-5 years of technical and trade experience preferred.